Tokyo Kikai Seisakusho, Ltd. is willing to contribute to protect environmental resources through all employee participated activity with community to protect this spans millennium circular society for the next generation.
TKS, as an comprehensive manufacturer of printing machinery, contributes to make this information society richer by providing products and services to newspaper companies and printing companies.
In order to make effective use of the limited resources on the earth, TKS participates in life circle concerned circular social and environmental protection activities by considering pollution prevention and environmental management systems to sustain natural resources.
- 1. TKS follows compliance to environmental protection related legal requirements and other TKS agreed requirements.
- 2. TKS concerns to reduce environmental effects by considering life cycle as such energy saving, reduction of CO2 emission, recycle of materials, disposal matter, and hazardous chemicals control.
- 3. TKS continues environmentally friendly development of printing machine and peripheral equipment.
- 4. Raising awareness and knowledge of all the employees by giving practical environmental education.
- 5. Environmental policy to be informed to all the employees participated to the TKS products manufacture to raise awareness. TKS involved environmental affect and its next objective with applicable scoop range to be reported internally and externally.
June 1, 2020
Tokyo Kikai Seisakusho, Ltd.
President KIBUNE Masahiko
Chief Environmental Management Officer
|Registered company name||Tokyo Kikai Seisakusho, Ltd.|
|Applicable Standard||ISO 14001: 2015 ・ JIS Q 14001: 2015|
|Registered office||Headquarters, Kazusa Techno Center|
|Registered area||Printing machine, peripherals parts, equipment, manufacturing, assembly service, etc.|
|Date of registration||December 5, 2019|
|Date of Issue||December 5, 2019|
|Expiry date||September 30, 2022|
|Certificated by||JIC Quality Assurance Ltd.|
Internal and external appropriate objectives affect to environmental management system
- (1)Production management system considered its products life cycle
- (2)Prompt service
- (3)Establishment of new business development and promotion system
- (4)Establishment of value added products to meet clients’ demands
- (5)Employees to corporate social activities with local people for communities around headquarters, each sales offices, and factories.
- (6)Reduction on material waste, material consumption, and power consumption
- (7)Compliance with applicable laws included emergency training
- (8)Strengthen sales capacities to recover and strengthen order taking capabilities
- (9)Business management education for consolidated subsidiary to recover performance
- (1)Establish supply chain Management with external
- (2)Prompt client service
- (3)Expend demand and activation on newspaper industry
- (4)Correspondance of complains from the communities nearby headquarters, factories, and each sales offices.
- (5)Increased issue of industrial waste, material waste, and power consumption in parallel to production volume increase.
- (6)Market research for new businesses
- (7)Training consolidated subsidiaries for organization system.
- (1)TKS certainly follows laws, regulation, and compliance of country and public agency.
- (2)Conducting production activities by following the Kazusa environment agreement.
TKS is under environment management at factories and headquarters.